- Recommended delivery date is 1 to 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday or Friday.
- This orchid is intravenously tinted and will change the color of water
- Dendrobium Orchids Blooms are available year round*
- Our loose Dendrobium Orchid blooms are packed 40 orchid blooms removed from the stem in a bag. We take all the work out of it for you - ready to use.
- These Orchid flowers are tinted. The tint will NOT rub off of the petals; however, the color may seep where stems are cut or leaves are torn from the stem, especially when wet. Temporarily stains hands, so wear gloves. May stain clothing.
- The color of this tinted flower may vary to some degree. Flowers react differently to tints. Some petals may not absorb the tint 100% and the color may be darker on some petals than on others. Also, the tint may affect the color of the veins or leaves.
- The 40 Orchid Blooms is one orchid bag.
- The 200 Orchid Bloom option is 5 orchid bags.
- The 400 Orchid Bloom option is 10 orchid bags.
- The 40 Blooms and 40 Stems package includes 4 Bunches of 10 orchid stems and the 1 bag of 40 orchid blooms.
- Average bloom size is 1 to 2 inches in diameter. Some blooms may be larger than others.
- Orchid flower meaning is love, beauty, refinement, beautiful lady, Chinese symbol for many children, thoughtful, maturity, or charm.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree. Dendrobium Orchids are named from the Greek words 'Dendron' meaning tree and 'bios' meaning life. Dendrobium Orchids are the floral emblem of Queensland, Australia and one of the national flowers of North Korea.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery is available.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number online by signing into your FiftyFlowers.com account.
- FedEx or UPS requires a signature at the time of delivery. Please arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it and instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. A note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, a signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders.
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route, and is the recipient's obligation to cover this fee. FiftyFlowers is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- FiftyFlowers is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will incur an additional $45 per box surcharge.
- Shipments to Canada incur a 40% surcharge. This charge will cover out of country shipping fees, the cost of import duties, as well as the processing and filing of these duties on your behalf.
- Shipments to Puerto Rico are possible; however, orders for Puerto Rico must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the complete shipping address, items requested, and their quantities. Within 24 hours, a customer service representative will contact you to provide a purchase quote and obtain payment information.
Bulk Orchid Blooms are shipped directly from our partner farms. Simply follow the steps below to keep your orchids blooms fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the blooms.
- Keep the bags closed in the box and store them in a cool, dark place. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat.
- If accessible, store the bags of blooms in a floral cooler or refrigeration with no fruits and vegetables. Orchids are sensitive to the cold and preserve the best around 65° Fahrenheit.
- If blooms appear dry, lightly mist blooms with lukewarm water and reseal the bag(s). If moisture is excessive, insert a paper towel to absorb. The tint may slightly dye the bags and towels. Repeat if needed.
- To revive wilted blooms submerge the blooms in fresh, cool water for up to 24 hours. Afterwards place the blooms back into bags then store. The tint may slightly dye the water. Rinse buckets thoroughly after each use.
- Open each bag and arrange as desired. FiftyFlowers recommends that you do not decorate with your fresh orchids hours in advance for your event. Orchids thrive in humid environments; forced air from a building is drying and can cause premature decay.