Your DIY Flower Vases are not perishable products and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your vases, we recommend selecting a delivery date a least a week before your event or wedding. Your vases will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive prior to this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.
- We ship our DIY Flower Vases with FedEx or UPS Ground
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email.
- We cannot ship to the Caribbean, Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada.
Cylinder Glass Flower Vases and candles are shipped in a cardboard box. Simple open up the boxes and unpack.
For Orchid Flower care please direct yourself to: Dendrobium Orchids & Orchid Blooms
Instructions on setting up the vases with the candle are:
- Remove packaging before burning.
- Burn in proper holder.
- Fill each vase with the desired water level.
- Grab ahold of the wick and place the candle in the water by holding the wick. To ensure that the wick does not get wet, we highly recommend that you do not drop the candle into the water; but rather gently place on top of the water.
- Light the candle with a long reach candle lighter. Our candles will burn approximately 8 to 10 hours; Take this in account to adjust when you would like to light your candles for your event.
- The candle will burn only on the inside leaving a solid colored ring visible. The candle will extinguish when the water enters in the inner ring.
- Stop burning when 1/2 inch unmelted wax remains.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch each time candle is lit.
- Avoid drafty areas.