- This package includes 36 tri-tier vases and 60 Dendrobium Orchid stems with optional candles for an additional fee.
- The orchid selected with package will be a single variety. To see individual varieties, please visit the Dendrobium Orchid page. *
- Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color of this product may vary to some degree.
- To inquire about a rush delivery, please contact Customer Care.
- DIY Flower Vases may be ground shipped and delivered prior to your selected delivery date.
- Vases included are:
- 12 Short vases - 7.5 inches tall and 3.25 inches wide
- 12 Standard size vases - 9 inch high and 3.25 inches wide
- 12 Tall size vases - 10.5 inch high and 3.25 wide
- Vases are dishwasher safe.
- This item is only available for delivery in the continental USA.
* Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+ In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Your DIY Flower Vases are not perishable products and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your vases, we recommend selecting a delivery date a least a week before your event or wedding. Your vases will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive prior to this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.
- We ship our DIY Flower Vases with FedEx or UPS Ground
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email.
- For an extra shipping fee, we may be able to arrange shipments to the Caribbean, Hawaii, Canada and Alaska. Please contact us at 1-877-50 ROSES (877-507-6737) to arrange shipment.
Cylinder Glass Flower Vases and candles are shipped in a cardboard box. Simple open up the boxes and unpack.
For Orchid Flower care please direct yourself to: Dendrobium Orchids
Instructions on setting up the vases with the candle are:
- Remove packaging before burning.
- Burn in proper holder.
- Fill each vase with the desired water level.
- Grab ahold of the wick and place the candle in the water by holding the wick. To ensure that the wick does not get wet, we highly recommend that you do not drop the candle into the water; but rather gently place on top of the water.
- Light the candle with a long reach candle lighter. Our candles will burn approximately 8 to 10 hours; Take this in account to adjust when you would like to light your candles for your event.
- The candle will burn only on the inside leaving a solid colored ring visible. The candle will extinguish when the water enters in the inner ring.
- Stop burning when 1/2 inch unmelted wax remains.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch each time candle is lit.
- Avoid drafty areas.