Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Size: 1 to 3 inches
Average Stem Length: 15 to 24 inches
Symbolism: Hellebore represents protection and tranquility.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- This variety is typically available for the month of May.
- Hellebore features 3 to 5 blooms per stem.
- This product is shipped in 10 stem bunches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Hellebore Flowers are extremely delicate. FiftyFlowers recommends Hellebores only to customers with extensive flower knowledge.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Hellebore flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. If there is plastic wrapping, remove to prevent condensation that leads to rotting.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems vertically approximately an inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. A professional cooler is recommended.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.