Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Lavender flowers are available year around.*
- Lavender features a focal flower that arrives partial to fully bloomed.
- Lavender Flowers are shipped in growers bunches which will typically contain around 15 stems per bunch.
- Stem length is an average minimum average of 12 inches.
- Lavender has a strong fragrant scent.
- It is common for lavender to feature some grey to brown blooms.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling. Please follow the Flower Care tab.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Lavender Flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for shipment with proper hydration methods. It is absolutely normal for your flowers to appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Open you box of flowers and inspect. *
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Remove any fruits and vegetables in the refrigeration. They may prematurely age the lavender.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any flower bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared vases.
- Allow flowers at least 4 to 24 hours to hydrate well in refrigeration. This is used as a preventative measure to make sure the lavender stays long lasting for the event date.
- Cut stems once again and place flowers in fresh, tepid water and store in a cool, dark environment.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).
Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of flowers you will be storing in the bucket. Flowers need room to breath and bloom; over stuffing buckets with too many flowers, can cause damage as well as prevent proper blooming.