Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event.
Average Stem Length: 24 inches.
Symbolism: Eucalyptus is representational of strength.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Our Seeded Eucalyptus is subject to change depending on the Season - May Vary from Regular Seeded to Willow Seeded during the Spring.
- Each bunch is a growers bunch consisting of a fistful of stems ranging from 5 to 8 stems.
- Small Pack will have 5 bunches: 2 bunches of seeded Eucalyptus**, 2 bunches of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus and 1 bunch of Baby Eucalyptus.
- Medium Pack will have 10 bunches: 4 bunches of seeded Eucalyptus**, 3 bunches of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus and 3 bunch of Baby Eucalyptus.
- Large Pack will have 15 bunches: 6 bunches of seeded Eucalyptus**, 5 bunches of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus and 4 bunches of Baby Eucalyptus.
- Extra Large Pack will have 20 bunches: 8 bunches of seeded Eucalyptus**, 6 bunches of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus and 6 bunch of Baby Eucalyptus.
- Eucalyptus is grown outside and may have some naturally occurring blemishes.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Since eucalyptus is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this greenery may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
**Leaf shape and seed color may vary based on seasonal conditions. Please contact our Customer Care department for further clarification.
+Your eucalyptus will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your greens appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greenery. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Do not remove the rubber bands holding the greenery together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours, or if you wish, until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Remove any foliage that may fall below the water line to prevent bacteria from entering through the water.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overstuffing may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greenery at least 4 hours to hydrate. Greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Periodically check water levels. Greeneries drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool, dark area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greenery fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)