Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event.
Average Stem Length: 24 inches.
Symbolism: Eucalyptus is representational of strength.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Our Seeded Eucalyptus is subject to change depending on the Season - May Vary from Regular Seeded to Willow Seeded during the Spring.
- Each bunch is a growers bunch consisting of a fistful of stems ranging from 5 to 8 stems.
- Small Pack will have 5 bunches: 2 bunches of seeded Eucalyptus**, 2 bunches of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus and 1 bunch of Baby Eucalyptus.
- Medium Pack will have 10 bunches: 4 bunches of seeded Eucalyptus**, 3 bunches of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus and 3 bunch of Baby Eucalyptus.
- Large Pack will have 15 bunches: 6 bunches of seeded Eucalyptus***, 5 bunches of Silver Dollar Eucallyptus and 4 bunches of Baby Eucalyptus.
- Extra Large Pack will have 20 bunches: 8 bunches of seeded Eucalyptus**, 6 bunches of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus and 6 bunch of Baby Eucalyptus.
- Eucalyptus is grown outside and may have some naturally occurring blemishes.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
**Leaf shape and seed color may vary based on seasonal conditions. Please contact our Customer Care department for further clarification.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Greenery is shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your greenery, we prepare them for shipment with proper hydration methods. It is absolutely NORMAL if your greenery appears sleepy and thirsty after their journey.
- Open your box of greenery and inspect.*
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Remove greenery from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any stem bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Remove any foliage that lies below the water line to prevent bacteria from entering through the water.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overstuffing may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greenery at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep greenery in a cool room, away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greenery fresh. Be sure that your stems have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptional amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your greenery, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the greenery intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737).
Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overstuffing may cause damage to stems and leaves.