Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event.
Average Stem Length: 12"+
Symbolism: Oregano is the symbol of love and loyalty.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Fresh Green Oregano is available September through November.*
- Fresh Green Oregano is shipped in growers bunches.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Greenery is shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your greenery, we prepare them for shipment with proper hydration methods. It is absolutely NORMAL if your greenery appears sleepy and thirsty after their journey.
- Open your box of greenery and inspect.*
- Ensure that your water buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Remove greenery from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any packing material, including plastic sleeves and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Remove any foliage that lies below the water line to prevent bacteria growth.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Ensure you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overstuffing may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greenery at least 4 hours to hydrate well, and may take up to 12 hours to hydrate entirely.
- Keep greenery in a cool room, away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greenery fresh. Be sure stems have sufficient water. Herbs drink an exceptional amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection you foresee a problem with your greenery, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the greenery intact in the box and call us immediately at 877-507-6737.