Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event
Coverage area: One bag of petals will generously cover an area 9 inches by 20 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Hydrangea Petals are available year-round.*
- Each bag of Hydrangea Petals weighs 3 to 4.5 oz each and will contain a minimum of 800 petals.
- 10,000 petals package will contain 13 bags.
- 20,000 petals package will contain 26 bags.
- 40,000 petals package will contain 52 bags.
- Upon arrival, inspect the petal bags. If you see any condensation gathering on the inside of any of the bags, gently open and simply wipe the moisture off. Close the bag and return it to the box. Store in a cool, dry environment.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your petals are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting with petals or flowers with a higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Fresh Hydrangea Petals are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian farms. While our petals will last up to 72 hours stored in a cool dry place, we recommend that all bags are placed in refrigeration to maintain optimal freshness for your event. Simply follow the steps below to keep your Rose Petals fresh.
- Upon arrival, open the box and inspect the Hydrangea Petals. If a bag has too much condensation on the inside, open and dry the bag with a paper towel and reseal.
- If you want to place the bags in a refrigerator until ready to use, please ensure that the petals are not placed in a section of the refrigerator that could freeze, they will get damaged. Ensure that your refrigerator does not reach below 35 degrees. Secondly, please ensure that you place your petals away from any fruits and vegetables.
- If you do not want to store your petals in the refrigerator, after inspection, place your bags of petals back in the box they arrived from, top off the box and store in a cool room.
- Open each bag and arrange as desired. Please remember that once you expose rose petals to the open air environment, they will begin to fade - the petal decoration should be the last touch of decoration you do before guests arrive.