Recommended delivery date for this product is 3 days before your event. If your event is on a Saturday, recommended delivery is on Wednesday.
- Bridal Bouquet - 4 Gerberas, 4 Roses, 6 Poms, 6 Ruscus, 4 Matsumoto, and 4 Carnations
- Bridesmaid Bouquets - 4 Gerberas, 4 Roses, 2 Poms, 5 Ruscus, 2 Matsumoto, and 3 Carnations
- Petite Hand-Tied - 3 Roses, 2 Poms, 2 Mini Carnations, 3 Ruscus, and 2 Matsumoto
- Wrist Corsage - 2 Mini Carnations, 2 Ruscus, 1 Pom, and 1 Million Star
- Boutonniere - 1 Mini Carnation, 1 Ruscus, 1 Pom, and 1 Million Star
Your Wedding Flowers in a Box are shipped direct from our Colombian farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. For your convenience, a Care Instructions card and CD will accompany your flowers. Please follow the care instructions to ensure beautiful wedding flowers.
- Upon delivery, remember to bring flowers indoors immediately. Use scissors to cut and remove all outer plastic straps. Next, carefully remove the top of the box and inspect your flowers. Verify that the contents match your order. If you have any questions about your wedding flowers, please contact us immediately at 1-877-50-ROSES (877-507-6737).
- Your wedding arrangements are firmly attached to an inner tray which you will need to remove. The following will be easier if another person assists you. To remove the tray, use one hand to firmly hold the outside of the box, and use your other hand to pull upwards on the tray until it is free from the outer structure. At this point you can throw away the outer portion of the box.
- Remove the arrangements from the box, starting with the smaller pieces first. Take caution not to bump the pieces against the side of the box or against the other flower arrangements.Boutonnieres and Corsages. When removing the boutonniere or corsage, remove both the arrangement and the water tube together. To do this, place one hand on the bottom of the water tube and the other hand on the upper lip of the tube. In one firm yet gentle motion, press both upward on the bottom of the water tube and pull upward on the top of the tube so that the water tube gently slides out. Do not push or pull on the arrangement itself. Bouquets and Centerpieces.. Before removing the large arrangements, fill up vases or containers with 3 to 4 inches of cool water. Be sure to add flower food and mix it thoroughly. You will need one vase or container for each large arrangement. Now remove the larger bouquets one by one from the box. For each bouquet, firmly hold its stems in one hand and unfasten the Velcro strap that secures it in place with the other hand. Take caution not to bump the flowers against the side of the box or any other arrangements.
- Hydrate your flowers.Boutonnieres and Corsages. Holding the water tube in one hand, gently pull back the soft plastic top of the water tube. Do not remove the arrangement from the plastic top. In one hand you will be holding the water tube, and in the other hand, the arrangement with the plastic top still attached.Remove the cotton wrap around the flower stems and fill the water tube with fresh water that has been mixed with flower food. Place the arrangement back in the tube and seal it. Do not at any time push, pull, or apply pressure to the flower arrangement. Doing so may potentially damage the flowers.Repeat this procedure with all the small arrangements.Place the boutonnieres and corsages in a refrigerator away from fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables release gases which may damage your flowers. Also ensure that the refrigerator’s temperature is above 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Freezing temperatures will also damage your flowers.Bouquets and Centerpieces. Remove all wrapping, including the plastic bag AND the sponge. These kept your bouquet hydrated throughout the delivery process. Throw away the paper, the bag, and the sponge. Immediately place the bouquet in one of the previously prepared vases or containers. Make the sure water level is lower than the ribbon. You do not want the water touching the ribbon or any part of the flower decoration. Repeat these steps for each remaining large arrangement. Add water daily as needed Do NOT put the bouquets or centerpieces in the refrigerator. It is not necessary!
- Store your flowers in a cool dry location, with a room temperature between 35 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit. The cool the temperature, the fresher your arrangements will be until ready to use. Avoid extreme temperatures – do not freeze your flowers! Also, avoid placing your flowers in direct sunlight and near drafts.