Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Gardenias are availble year-round.*
- Gardenias are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- These blooms are second quality; they will have imperfections and/or blemishes and no leaves. We will not accept quality claims on these blooms being such that they are a flawed flower.
- We do not recommend you using these in your bouquet because of noticeable imperfections; they are perfect for floating in ponds and use as other decorations.
- Bloom size ranges between 1 to 3 inches in diameter.
- Gardenia flowers are very fragrant.
- Gardenia flower blooms are heavy and flowers will naturally hang.
- Gardenia flowers are extremely fragile flowers. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for further care instructions.
- Blooming time for each bloom in a bunch might bloom at different times.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Your bulk Gardenia flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Wear gloves when handling gardenias. Touching blooms bare-handed discolors flowers.
- Prepare your vase with cool and clean water.
- Remove the leaves that will fall below the water level.
- Cut the stems on an angle and place in your prepared vessel.
- Spray blooms and foliage with Floral Mist every other day to prevent dehydration
- Do not store in a normal refrigerator, this will cause your flowers to turn brown and spoil more quickly.