Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 4 to 6 inches
Average Stem Length: 12 to 16 inches
Symbolism: Hydrangeas are the symbol for perseverance and understanding. The word 'hydrangea' means water barrel.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Hydrangeas are available year around. *
- Hydrangeas feature one focal bloom per stem.
- Hydrangeas need a constant water source and are shipped with water tubes on each stem.
- This flower is spray enhanced with glitter using a solid colored flower as the base. Our post harvest team use a special flower glitter spray to color the bloom.
- The tint may rub off from the petals and part of the stem that is painted. Use precautionary care when processing and arranging like wearing gloves and aprons to prevent stained hands and clothing.
- The flower tint may dye the water slightly if submerged. Please take this into consideration when making arrangements.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your hydrangeas may arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Hydrangea flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow the instructions listed below and your flowers will bloom beautifully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Fill containers one with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife under running water, cut the stems diagonally approximately an inch from each stem's bottom edge. Place flowers directly into vessels to begin hydration.
- Remove any dark or fading petals. It is normal to find several dark or fading petals, all of which can be easily removed without damaging the hydrangea.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts and excessive heat. Cooler temperatures will prolong the hydrangeas vase life. You may choose to use a floral refrigerator, but it is not required.
- Allow your flowers at least 4 hours to properly hydrate before arranging.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Hydrangeas love water; check the vessels regularly to ensure the containers never run out.
Unlike other hydrangeas, enhanced and airbrushed hydrangeas should not be placed under cool water in order to revive them. The dye will come off, resulting in a less colorful bloom.