Our Table Centerpieces are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian partner flower farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps, and inspect your flowers thoroughly to ensure than all contents have arrived in excellent condition. Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges. Remove these if included.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Under running water, cut the stems at an angle, then place in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 8 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive temperatures. Flowers should be kept at a temperature between 35-75 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.