Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Size: 1 to 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 9 to 12 inches
Symbolism: Hyacinth represents faithfulness
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Each stem features a single cluster of many smaller blooms that are grape-like in appearance.
- This flower is shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Hyacinth flowers can have a strong floral fragrance.
- The expected vase life is an average of 2 days with proper care and handling.
- Hyacinth requires professional floral skill and refrigeration.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Grape Hyacinth flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. It is recommended that you refrigerate your Grape Hyacinth if possible and only cut just before arranging.
When you are ready to arrange folle these steps:
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from growing in the water and to give added nutrients to the Grape Hyacinth flowers.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems under running water diagonally approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. You may place them back in the refrigerator at this time if you are not immediately arranging them.
- Change water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your Grape Hyacinth flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.