Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event
Average Vine Length: 18 feet
Average Hop Length: .5 to 1 inch
Symbolism: Hops symbolizes healing.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Bulk Hops is available Mid July through Mid September.
- Hops are shipped in a large strand with clustered hop blooms throughout.
- The density of hop buds depends on the time of the harvest.
- Hops will shed. It is completely normal for up to 20% of the buds to fall off over time.
- Fresh Hops last an average of 7 days with proper care and handling. Hop buds can be dried out for décor.
- FiftyFlowers Hops are commercially grown for decoration purposes and not for consumption.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Greenery is shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your greenery, we prepare them for shipment with proper hydration methods. It is absolutely NORMAL if your greenery appears sleepy and thirsty after their journey.
- Open your box of greenery and inspect.*
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Remove greenery from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any stem bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Remove any foliage that lies below the water line to prevent bacteria from entering through the water.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overstuffing may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greenery at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep greenery in a cool room, away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greenery fresh. Be sure that your stems have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptional amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your greenery, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the greenery intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737).
Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overstuffing may cause damage to stems and leaves.