This flower design class centerpiece package will come with professional design video instructions to help your creativity bloom. Sign up for one of the days for the live or watch the prerecorded video to recieve exclusive design tips from ADFD Steven Santos.
- Choose between the following packs: Modern, Traditional, Whimsical, and Candy Lane
- The Modern Design Pack will include: Antique hydrangea, grey dusty miller, white roses, red kangaroo paw, red spray roses, pine and leather leaf.
- The Traditional Design Pack will include: lilies, red roses, pine, red hypericum berries, white carnations, red carnations, gold ruscus, white baby's breath, and leather leaf.
- The Whimsical Design Pack will include: green carnations, green ball dianthus, red rose,green pine, red metallic craspedia, green metallic craspedia, green pom cushions, and silver leather leaf.
- The Candyland Design Pack will include: peppermint carnations, pink spray roses, white roses, pink tinted baby eucalyptus, pine, lavender baby's breath, pink mostumotos, lavender roses, bellalinda, and leather leaf.
- Supply Kit will include: oasis, design tray, candles, candle holders, & fun christmas picks.
- We will also send you an online virtual tutorial video link hosted by our very own Steven Santoa, AFID accredited. Take your wreath instructional class on your own time.
- Oasis Bunch Cutters are made of high quality stainless steel constructions for durability and are professional grade sissors. They have a slip resistant handle which is soft sided and designed for years of lasting performance.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Want to make it a friends and family party? Reach out to us we have discounted virtual classes offered on your time! Call 877-507-6737!
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for international priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. If you prefer to confirm your window of delivery, please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Monday through Saturday.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com.
- Saturday deliveries have a $15 carrier surcharge that will be applied at checkout.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.