Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Lisianthus are available year around.*
- Each stem features 2 to 6 budding flowers.
- The blooms are considered standard because the double-layered petals have an average bloom aperture of 1 to 2 inches.
- Lisianthus flowers are shipped in a grower’s bunch typically 10 stems per bunch.
- Stem length is an average minimum of 20 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 6 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Lisianthus flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- FiftyFlowers recommends using taller containers. Since this product features multiple budding blooms, the stems will need extra support while hydrating.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately at least and inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife. This will create a fresh surface to absorb water.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process. If you do not add floral preservative, please change the water every 24 hours. This will keep the water from becoming contaminated with bacteria that will block the flower's availability to absorb water. Leaves will wilt before flowers. It is recommended to remove all foliage before placing into an arrangement, or to remove the foliage as it droops and discolors.
While blooms that show color may fully open, the smaller blooms may not open. This is NORMAL. However, they will accent the larger blossoms and the foliage.