Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event
Bloom Size: Average of 4 to 6 inches tall and 2.5 to 3.5 inches in diameter
Stem Length: A minimum of 12 inches and a maximum of 20 inches
Symbolism: Hyacinth represents faithfulness.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Hyacinth is a seasonal product. This variety is available January through April.*
- Each stem features a cluster of small blooms.
- This flower is shipped with 5 stems per bunch.
- Hyacinth flowers can have a strong floral fragrance.
- The expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*Hyacinth Flowers have fluctuating availability during the summer wedding season. If your desired delivery date is not available on the calendar, please contact customer care to discuss current availability.
+Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
++Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Bulk Hyacinth flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from growing in the water and to give added nutrients to the Hyacinth flowers. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Leaves will mold or rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems under running water diagonally approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Hyacinth flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your Hyacinth flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your Hyacinth flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.