Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 20 inches
Average Bloom Size: 1 to 2 inches
Scent: Sweet and herb like
- Light Pink Plum Thistle features 5-7 full blooms per bunch with many partially or unbloomed buds included.
- Light Pink Plum Thistle flowers are shipped in Growers bunches with 5-10 stems per bunch.
- Light Pink Plum Thistle has sharp thorns along the leaves and stems.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery is available.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number online by signing into your FiftyFlowers.com account.
- FedEx or UPS requires a signature at the time of delivery. Please arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it and instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. A note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, a signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders.
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route, and is the recipient's obligation to cover this fee. FiftyFlowers is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- FiftyFlowers is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will incur an additional $45 per box surcharge.
- Shipments to Canada incur a 40% surcharge. This charge will cover out of country shipping fees, the cost of import duties, as well as the processing and filing of these duties on your behalf.
- Shipments to Puerto Rico are possible; however, orders for Puerto Rico must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the complete shipping address, items requested, and their quantities. Within 24 hours, a customer service representative will contact you to provide a purchase quote and obtain payment information.
Light Pink Plum Thistle are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for shipment with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
Open your box of flowers and inspect.* Make sure you have the correct number of stems of Thistle. They will come in bunches of 5-10 stems.
Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected. We recommend cleaning immediately before placing flowers in them, even if you have cleaned them previously.
Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Diluted water is best. If flower food was shipped with the Thistle, follow the instructions on the packet to add it to the water. If not, it can be purchased at any local florist.
Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
Remove any flower bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper. Using scissors works best, as pulling off sleeves manually can damage your flowers.
Cut one stem under cool, running water with a sharp pair of scissors to desired length.
Immediately after cutting, place the stem in a prepared bucket.*
Continue this process. Only cut one stem at a time!*
Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
Store your Thistle in a cool, dark room. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Always assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival, so you may have to replenish their water more frequently at first.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).