Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 3 to 5 inches
Average stem length: Minimum of 10 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- This product is available year-round.*
- Each stem features one bloom.
- This flower is shipped by the stem.
- Kale varies in bloom sizes due to cultivation.
- These flowers are commercially grown for decoration purposes and not for consumption.
- Expected vase life is an average of 6 days with proper care and handling.
- To flatten the rosette bloom of kale, gently pull down the individual leaves from the bottom and work up the stem.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
* Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+ Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++ In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Kale are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria in the water and give added nutrients to the flowers. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately one inch from the stem's bottom edged. Do so under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Kale may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the flowers fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flowers bloom, and storing your Kale in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.