Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 4 to 8 inches
Average Bloom Size: .25 to .50 of an inch
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Lily of the Valley are available year-round.*
- Lily of the Valley has a sweet fragrance.
- The 10 stem option is shipped directly from our partner domestic farm. These will arrive with broad basal leaves.
- The 25, 50, 75, and 100 options are shipped directly from Holland. These are not shipped with leaves due to import restrictions.
- Lily of the Valley have distinct bell-shaped blooms.
- Lily of the Valley is an extremely perishable product and during summer months of high heat, shipping is at your risk. FiftyFlowers will not be responsible for spoiled flowers due to heat. We highly recommend that you factor in extra stems for spoilage.
- Expected vase life is an average of 2 to 6 days with proper care and handling.
- Lily of the Valley flowers are extremely fragile flowers. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for further care instructions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery is available.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number online by signing into your FiftyFlowers.com account.
- FedEx or UPS requires a signature at the time of delivery. Please arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it and instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. A note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, a signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders.
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route, and is the recipient's obligation to cover this fee. FiftyFlowers is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- FiftyFlowers is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will incur an additional $45 per box surcharge.
- Shipments to Canada incur a 40% surcharge. This charge will cover out of country shipping fees, the cost of import duties, as well as the processing and filing of these duties on your behalf.
- Shipments to Puerto Rico are possible; however, orders for Puerto Rico must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the complete shipping address, items requested, and their quantities. Within 24 hours, a customer service representative will contact you to provide a purchase quote and obtain payment information.
Your bulk Lily of the Valley flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- They will arrive in a plastic container with a special paper wrap.
- Leave your flowers in the packaging until the day of the event. Place the box in the refrigerator. These flowers are sensitive to ethylene gas emitted by fresh fruits and vegetables, so be sure to remove all fruits and veggies from the fridge before storing your flowers!
- When ready to decorate, simply open the packaging and arrange as desired.