- Recommended delivery date is 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday. Our customer care team will call you to review your order and scheduled delivery dates.
- Lush Garden Romance DIY Flower Combo is available year round.
- Small Package includes: 10 stems Hydrangea, 1 bunch of Anemones, 1 bunch Lisianthus, 1 bunch Scabiosa, and 1 bunch of Asters.
- Medium Package includes:20 stems Hydrangea, 5 bunches of Anemones, 5 bunches of Lisianthus, 3 bunches of Scabiosa, and 5 bunches of Asters.
- Large Package includes: 40 Stems of Hydrangea, 8 bunches of Anemones, 8 bunches of Lisianthus, 6 bunches of Scabiosa, and 10 bunches of Asters.
- Hydrangeas are sold by the stem and each bloom circumference will range from 4 to 6 inches and will have an average height of 20 inches.
- Anemone bunches have 5 stems per bunch and a minimum height of 12 inches. Due to their sensitive nature, anemones will be packed with 50% extra stems.
- Lisianthus comes in a grower's bunch of 7 stems per bunch with a minimum height of 20 inches.
- Scabiosa comes in a grower's bunch of 10 stems per bunch with a minimum height of 20 inches.
- Asters comes in a grower's bunch of 10 stems per bunch with a minimum height of 20 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Note that the pictures shown are solely example arrangements of what could be created with this package. Flowers do not come prearranged and the picture could depict other types of flowers which are not included.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. Specifically, for the centerpiece pictured on this page, in the event that we need to substitute the recipe, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
DIY Flower Packs are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. For most flowers you follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Open you box of flowers and inspect. *
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any flower bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or paper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).
Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of flowers you will be storing in the bucket. Flowers need room to breath and bloom; over stuffing buckets with too many flowers, can cause damage as well as prevent proper blooming.
Exposing flowers to warm environments (outside in the shade, a warmer room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming of your flowers.
Flowers wilt and fade prematurely because water is prevented from reaching the top blooms due to bacteria blockage in the stem. To minimize bacteria, keep your buckets and/or vases with clean fresh water.
Each flower included in this combo pack can have specific care instructions other than the general care instructions that you see below. For more specific instructions for your flower types visit the flower's product details page.