*Tired of missing out on our gorgeous weekly flower designs? Sign up for our exclusive FlowerFix program to be notified when new designs become available each week!*
You will receive one (1) FlowerFix Statement Wreath! Wreath does not come with a bow
Statement wreaths are hand crafted in Calfornia and are made with fresh cut greenery and berries. Nobody in the world will have a wreath just like this one.
Wreath size is a minimum of 22 inches wide as well as 4 inches thick.
Wreath is subject to change due to COVID-19, the hibiscus may need a substitution.
Totally will make a statement on any front door! Your neighbors will be totally jealous!
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for international priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. If you prefer to confirm your window of delivery, please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Monday through Saturday.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com.
Your wreaths are hand crafted for your order. Follow the steps below to ensure proper care of your wreaths.
- Upon arrival, please open the box, cut any straps, and inspect the wreath.
- Keep the wreaths in the box and store them in a cool dry place, until ready to use. Do not store in the box for more than 5 days. Do not mist with water while storing wreaths in the box to avoid condensation.
- Ensure wreaths are stored away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need for refrigeration.
- When you are ready to start decorating, remove wreaths from the box. Remove any shedding greens and lightly mist with water.
- To extend the life of your wreath, keep it away from extreme temperatures, extreme weather, direct sunlight, drafts, or heat sources.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your wreaths, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the wreaths intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)