Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This pack is available year round. *
- This pack is not preassembled; follow the Flower Care tab to process the greenery prior to arranging.
- This pack features gold tinted greenery including: Silver Dollar Eucalyptus, Ruscus, and Thistle.
- Each bunch is shipped with 10 stems.
- Small Pack Includes:
- 3 bunches of Gold Tinted Silver Dollar Eucalyptus, 2 bunches of Gold Tinted Ruscus, and 2 bunches of Gold Tinted Thistle.
- Medium Pack Includes:
- 5 bunches of Gold Tinted Silver Dollar Eucalyptus, 5 bunches of Gold Tinted Ruscus, and 4 bunches of Gold Tinted Thistle.
- Large Pack Includes:
- 10 bunches of Gold Tinted Silver Dollar Eucalyptus, 10 bunches of Gold Tinted Ruscus, and 10 bunches of Gold Tinted Thistle.
- These greens are spray tinted using the greenery as the base green. Our post harvest team sprays a special flower paint to tint the greens. The tint will rub off from the leaves and the part of the stem that is painted. Use precaution when processing tinted products. This may temporarily stain hands, so wear gloves when processing and arranging. This dye may permanently stain clothing.
- The color of this tinted green may vary to some degree. Because they have distinct textures, when the paint is sprayed on, there may be some small parts that the paint cannot reach and will remain the natural color.
- The average vase life of greenery is 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since greens are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery is available.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number online by signing into your FiftyFlowers.com account.
- FedEx or UPS requires a signature at the time of delivery. Please arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it and instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. A note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, a signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders.
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route, and is the recipient's obligation to cover this fee. FiftyFlowers is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- FiftyFlowers is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will incur an additional $45 per box surcharge.
- Shipments to Canada incur a 40% surcharge. This charge will cover out of country shipping fees, the cost of import duties, as well as the processing and filing of these duties on your behalf.
- Shipments to Puerto Rico are possible; however, orders for Puerto Rico must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the complete shipping address, items requested, and their quantities. Within 24 hours, a customer service representative will contact you to provide a purchase quote and obtain payment information.
Painted Greenery is shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your greenery, we prepare them for shipment with proper hydration methods. It is absolutely NORMAL if your greenery appears sleepy and thirsty after their journey.
- Open your box of greenery and inspect. *
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overstuffing may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Remove greenery from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any stem bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Remove any foliage that lies below the water line to prevent bacteria from entering through the water.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow greenery at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greenery fresh. Be sure that your stems have sufficient water. They will drink an exceptional amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your greenery, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the greenery intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737).
+ This flower is spray tinted using Seeded Eucalyptus as the base green. Our post harvest team sprays a special flower paint to tint the greens. The tint will rub off from the leaves and the part of the stem that is painted. This may temporarily stains hands, so wear gloves when processing and designing with these blooms. This dye most likely will stain clothing.