- Recommended delivery date is 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Dendrobium Orchids Garlands are available year round.*
- Our Dendrobium Garlands are double bloomed and contain 35 to 45 orchid blooms per foot.
- You can choose the the total length of your garland, then choose between several combinations of pieces. For example, you can get 24 feet of garland in 4, 6 foot pieces, or 2, 12 foot pieces. This gives you endless options to create anything you want, like a wedding arch, aisle runner or floral table runer.
- Each Orchid bloom has a unique width therefore the width of our garlands can vary from 2.5 to 5 inches in width.
- Orchid flower meaning is love, beauty, refinement, beautiful lady, Chinese symbol for many children, thoughtful, maturity, or charm.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Dendrobium Orchids are named from the Greek words 'Dendron' meaning tree and 'bios' meaning life. Dendrobium Orchids are the floral emblem of Queensland, Australia and one of the national flowers of North Korea.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Double Strung Dendrobium Orchid Garlands are shipped directly from our Thailand partner farms. Simply follow the steps below to keep your Leis fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the Garlands.
- Check the plastic bags for moisture, in the event there is excessive moisture in the bag, open the bag carefully and dry off the inside of the bag and seal up for storage.
- If you are using the Garlands within 24 hours, keep in box in a cool dry area, no less than 45 degrees F.
- When you are ready to use your Garlands, remove the Garlands from box and plastic bags, spray lightly with water and adorn your event.
- If you choose to use refrigeration make sure there are no fruits or vegetables inside. Keep your Garlands in the bags maintaining moisture.
To extend the life of your Garlands when it is looking sad or droopy, simply soak it in a bucket of water for 30 minutes this will rehydrate the flowers.