FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery is available.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number online by signing into your FiftyFlowers.com account.
- FedEx or UPS requires a signature at the time of delivery. Please arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it and instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. A note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, a signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders.
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route, and is the recipient's obligation to cover this fee. FiftyFlowers is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- FiftyFlowers is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will incur an additional $45 per box surcharge.
- Shipments to Canada incur a 40% surcharge. This charge will cover out of country shipping fees, the cost of import duties, as well as the processing and filing of these duties on your behalf.
- Shipments to Puerto Rico are possible; however, orders for Puerto Rico must be emailed to email@example.com with the complete shipping address, items requested, and their quantities. Within 24 hours, a customer service representative will contact you to provide a purchase quote and obtain payment information.
Boutonnières and Corsages are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have proper care.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or straps.
- Inspect your flowers*
- If your flowers arrived with water tubes inspect that each tube has water. Fill each tube with fresh and clean water.
- If your flowers did not arrive with water tubes there is no need to cut the stems and place them in water. Skip step 5 and go to step 6.
- Holding the water tube in one hand, gently pull back the soft plastic top of the water tube. Do not remove the arrangement from the plastic top. In one hand you will be holding the water tube, and in the other hand, the arrangement with the plastic top still attached. Remove the cotton wrap around the flower stems and fill the water tube with fresh water. Place the arrangement back in the tube and seal it. Do not at any time push, pull, or apply pressure to the flower arrangement. Doing so may potentially damage the flowers.
- Place the boutonnières or corsages in a refrigerator away from fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables release gases which may damage your flowers. Also ensure that the refrigerator’s temperature is above 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Freezing temperatures will damage your flowers.
- When ready to use, take your flowers out of the water tube and cut the stems at the desired length.
- It is normal for the ribbon or green florist tape to become wet from being in the water tube. If you notice your ribbon/tape is wet, be sure to dry it off fully before wearing.
- Once ribbon/tape is dry you are ready to attach your boutonnière or corsage.
- Always keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive temperatures.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)