Recommended Delivery Date: 2 Days before your event.
Average Bloom Width: 1.5 to 3 inches in diameter.
Average Stem Length: a minimum of 15 inches.
- Recommended delivery date is 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Mini Gerbera Daisies are available year round*
- Each stem has one bloom.
- Mini Gerbera Daises are basically bloomed and ready to use but you need at least 4 hours to allow for proper hydration. Also when you hydrate your flowers, you need to ensure that the flowers are standing straight up because as they hydrate the flower stems will harden accordingly.
- Mini Gerbera Daisies are shipped with a protective plastic wrap on each flower and placed in bunches or trays.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
PREMIUM GERBERA DAISY CARE INSTRUCTIONS.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic sleeves covering the flowers.
- Cut stems diagonally at least an inch from the bottom.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Gerbera stems have a tendency to get blocked with bacteria which causes flowers to wilt prematurely. To prevent premature wilting make sure to change water every 1-2 days.
- Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. Gerber Daisies will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep Gerberas away from fruits, vegetables and/or plants which produce ethylene Gas. Ethylene in the surrounding area could cause your Gerberas to mature faster.
** If your flowers have flower nets on the bloom, you may leave these on while hydrating.
** Gerberas have heavy blooms it is important to hydrate the stems upright or in the direction you want the bloom to face.