Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Garland Width: 4-6 Inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Leaves shapes, sizes and color may vary depending on the time of the year.
- Our Seeded Eucalyptus is subject to change depending on the season. It may vary from regular seeded to Willow Seeded during the spring
- The length of garland sections cannot be customized.
- Garlands with a length of 50 ft and above will come in sections of 25 ft.
- We do not recommend cutting the garlands, this could result in unraveling or weakening of the structure of the garland.
- Garlands last an average of 4 days, depending on care and handling.
- Garlands will have a greenery scent.
- Bulk garlands tend to shed. This is absolutely normal. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for complete details on how to properly care for your garlands.
- Since greenery is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this garland may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5pm on your chosen delivery date. Delivery time depends on service available to your address. Please contact FedEx and/or UPS and ask them the guaranteed delivery time for your specific delivery zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday and, at an additional fee, Saturday.
- The day before your selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number, which you can use to track your package online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You can also obtain your tracking number by signing into your FiftyFlowers.com online account.
- In order to ensure proper flower delivery, FedEx and/or UPS will require signature at the time of delivery. Please arrange to have somebody home to ensure proper delivery. In the event that somebody will not be available at the delivery address please leave a note in an obvious place indicating that it is okay to leave your flower package releasing all responsibility and include your name and signature. If you miss your delivery, please contact FedEx at 1.800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly with your tracking number to reschedule delivery.
- Each order must have a valid and working telephone number. FedEx and/or UPS will not accept any orders without a working telephone number.
- Please review your shipping address carefully. If you provide the wrong shipping address, we are not responsible for any problems that may result. Any shipping redirects or changes will incur a $20 fee and changes may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once the shipping tracking number has been assigned.
- FiftyFlowers.com is not responsible for packages that are received before or after the specified delivery date, are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event that there is a delay with your package, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will be charged an additional $45 per box surcharge.
- Shipments to Canada will be assigned a 40% surcharge to cover import duties, processing and filing these import duties on our client’s behalf as well as out of country shipping fees.
- We can arrange shipments to Puerto Rico. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the complete shipping address and flower order. Within 24 hours, one of our customer service representatives will confirm your total order price.
Your garlands are hand crafted for your order. Follow the steps below to ensure proper care of your garlands.
- Upon arrival, please open the box, cut any straps, and inspect the garland.
- Keep the garlands in the box and store them in a cool dry place, until ready to use. Do not store in the box for more than 5 days. Do not mist with water while storing garlands in the box to avoid condensation.
- Ensure garlands are stored away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need for refrigeration.
- When you are ready to start decorating, remove garlands from the box. Remove any shedding greens and lightly mist with water.
- To avoid excess shedding, we recommend limited movement of this product once it has been removed from the box.
- Fresh garlands are not recommended for outdoor use when the temperatures fall below 40°F.
- To extend the life of your garland, keep it away from extreme temperatures, extreme weather, direct sunlight, drafts, or heat sources.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your wreaths, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the wreaths intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)