- Each Bouquet is handmade and includes 11 flower stems per bouquet: 6 roses, 3 stem Israeli Ruscus, and 2 stem Baby's Breath.
- You choose your rose color.
- Rose color options include: white, red, yellow, orange, hot pink, light pink, white with dark pink tips, pinky purple, and assorted *Not all colors may be pictured.
- Each Bouquet will arrive wrapped in individual plastic sleeves, making it perfect and easy for gift giving.
- Easy to care for, these bouquets are a great choice option for corporate events, schools, fundraisers or other large gatherings
- This Item is only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska included) - we cannot ship to Canada.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for international priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. If you prefer to confirm your window of delivery, please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Monday through Saturday.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com.
- Saturday deliveries have a $15 carrier surcharge that will be applied at checkout.
Flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Tip: Wear protective gloves while handling your roses. Thorns may be present.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Fundraiser Bouquets arrive individually sleeved and banded. Multiple bouquets may be packaged together in a bunch.
- It is not necessary to remove the individual plastic bouquet sleeves.
- Remove roses from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard or plastic that is covering the rose heads. It is recommended to leave the cardboard or plastic on for 4 to 8 hours while the roses hydrate and then remove once well hydrated.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean buckets, vases, or containers for your flowers. Ensure your buckets, vases containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, care should be taken to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water using clean, sharp flower shears or scissors. Cut approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the stem. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each container for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to flowers and effect proper blooming.
- Allow the roses at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It can take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. If you see that some flowers are still drooping after 3-4 hours, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem. Re-cut following the above directions.
- Keep flowers in a cool, dark location away from direct sunlight, drafts, or extreme temperatures and heat.
- To keep your flowers fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. The water will change color if the roses are tinted, simply change water as directed. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water at all times. They will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact in order to protect the rose during shipping. It may be necessary to carefully pluck off any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5-10 petals per rose.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm temperatures will help the flower to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming process.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)