- Flower arrangements are hand-crafted and arranged especially for you in the Savanah de Bogota, Colombia and shipped directly to you.
- The 1 Arrangement + 1 Give Away Arrangement is a smaller version of the giant designer arrangement. You will receive 2 bouquets for the price listed - one for your mom and one to give away! Each flower arrangement features 16 stems each including hot pink roses, pink spray roses, pink carnations, baby eucalyptus, green button poms, kale, and green hydrangeas. Both bouquets will come in the same box. - You will receive 2 bouquets for the price listed.
- The Giant Designer Arrangement is a couture designer bouquet and has a generous stem count with 32 stems including hot pink roses, pink spray roses, pink carnations, baby eucalyptus, green button poms, kale, and green hydrangeas. (pictured above)
- This Item is only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska included) - we cannot ship to Canada.
- Vases are not included.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for international priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. If you prefer to confirm your window of delivery, please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Monday through Saturday.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com.
- Saturday deliveries have a $15 carrier surcharge that will be applied at checkout.
Your flower arrangement was hand crafted for your order. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps (included on the flower care instruction card with your shipment) and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging or water tubes.
- Fill your vase with fresh, cool water to the desired level and add flower food according to the package.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared vase and arrange accordingly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. Change water daily. Every 1 to 2 days, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.