Garland Length: 25 feet sections
Average Garland Width: 3 to 6 inches
Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event
Symbolism: Eucalyptus symbolizes protection.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- This garland is available year-round. *
- Garlands are sold in 25 foot lengths. The length of garland sections cannot be customized.
- We do not recommend cutting the garlands yourselves; this could result in unraveling or weaken the structure of the garland.
- This garland is a mix of nagi greenery and seeded eucalyptus.+
- Garlands last an average of 5-7 days, depending on care and handling.
- Adorn the garland with your own flower accents. If you would like ideas please contact Customer Care for assistance.
- Bulk garlands tend to shed. This is absolutely normal. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for complete details on how to properly care for your garlands.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Our Seeded Eucalyptus is subject to change depending on the Season – May vary from Regular Seeded to Willow Seeded during the Spring.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Garlands are shipped directly from our US domestic partner farms. Simply follow the steps below to keep your garlands fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the garlands.
- Keep the garlands in the box and store them in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need to store them in the refrigerator.
- If the garland starts to look dry, mist with water. It is normal for the garland to shed.