Recommended Delivery Date: 4 days before your event
Symbolism: Moss represents charity
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Tuesday.
- Sheet Moss is non perishable with a long shelf life; you can have it delivered well before your event date.
- Ideal storage is in a cool, dry place, to preserve longevity.
- Exposure to direct sunlight may cause moss to fade.
- Sheet Moss is packed in a 12" X 12" X 12" box typically, and packed full.
- Sheet Moss can vary in size and each size may have an average of 9" x 6" to around 16" X 12".
- Sheet Moss sheds moderately when being handled.
- Keep away from open flame.
- Since Mosses are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this Moss may vary to some degree.
* Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your moss is delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting moss of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Moss is shipped directly from our partner farms in boxes. Simply follow these instructions:
- Upon arrival, open and inspect the moss.
- Keep the moss in the box and store it in a cool, dry place. Exposure to light may cause the color to fade.
- Moss comes in clusters or layers, gently pull them apart to create the size you want. Moss sheds when handled.
- Moss can be reused for multiple events.