Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Oregonia is available year-round.*
- Oregonia is traditionally packed in a grower’s bunch that typically has 8 to 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your greens are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting greens of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Greenery is shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your greenery, we prepare them for shipment with proper hydration methods. It is absolutely NORMAL if your greenery appears sleepy and thirsty after their journey.
- Open your box of greenery and inspect. *
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overstuffing may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Remove greenery from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any stem bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Remove any foliage that lies below the water line to prevent bacteria from entering through the water.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow greenery at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greenery fresh. Be sure that your stems have sufficient water. They will drink an exceptional amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your greenery, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the greenery intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)