Special Instructions: Be careful what you stick this moss to, the adhesive is very strong and may damage some painted or finished surfaces during the removal of the moss
Recommended Delivery Date: 4 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Tuesday.
- Moss is non-perishable with a long shelf life; you can have it delivered well before your event date.
- Ideal storage is in a cool, dry place, to preserve longevity.
- Exposure to direct sunlight may cause moss to fade.
- There are 12 rolls per box.
- Each roll is 16x48 inches.
- Moss on the sheet will shed lightly when being handled.
- Keep away from open flame.
- Since mosses are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this moss may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your moss is delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting moss of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Moss is shipped directly from our partner farms in boxes. Simply follow these instructions:
- Upon arrival, open and inspect the moss.
- Keep the moss in the box and store it in a cool, dry place. Long exposure to light may cause the color to fade.
- When ready to use, cut the moss to the shape and size desired (you may trace the paper on the back for accuracy), then gently peel the paper off and attach the moss to the surface or object of your choice.