Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Pittosporum is traditionally packed in a grower’s bunch that typically has 5 to 8 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Pittosporum has a strong scent.
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Greenery is shipped directly from our partner farms. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. Upon receiving your greens, open up the box and inspect them. Do not remove the bunches of greenery until you are ready use the flowers. However, if you have refrigeration available store them in refrigeration in the original box. If you do not, you can store them overnight in an AIR-CONDITIONED room. You need to use your greenery within 2 days. If you are planning to store for a longer period of time we highly recommend refrigeration.