Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 16 to 20 inches
Symbolism: Bouvardia represents enthusiasm; Statice represents lasting beauty and success
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Each bunch is a grower’s bunch which typically has 10 stems.
- Small pack will include 7 total bunches of the following: Red Carnations, Red Tinted Statice*, White Asters, Green Trick, Green Thistle, and Red Alstromeria.
- Medium pack will include 14 total bunches of the following: Red Carnations, Red Tinted Statice*, White Asters, Green Trick, Green Thistle, and Red Alstromeria.
- Large pack will include 28 total bunches of the following: Red Carnations, Red Tinted Statice*, White Asters, Green Trick, Green Thistle, and Red Alstromeria.
- * Indicates that the flower is color enhanced by spraying or dipping the flower in a flower tint.
- The statice are tinted with a spray tint and may rub off.
- Flowers are not shipped pre-arranged. The Product Photos featured are an example of how the DIY pack could be arranged with other FiftyFlowers blooms.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower within your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if included in your flowers pack you have White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea; on this website page you will be able to read on how to care for white hydrangeas.