Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Flower centerpieces are available year round unless stated otherwise.
- This premium arrangement features 5 stems of white pompoms, 2 stems of oriental lilies, 2 stems of white asiatic lilies, 4 stems of red gerbera daisies, 2 stems of white star bethlehem, 3 stems of white snap dragons, 3 stems of million stars, 3 stems of red spray roses, and 6 stems of green ruscus and a clear vase with a hand tied red bow is included.*
- Flower arrangements are hand-crafted and arranged especially for you.
- Personalized message included and will be added during checkout.
- Flower food sachets and care instruction card included.
- Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color of these flowers may vary to some degree.
This item is only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska included) - we cannot ship to Canada.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Your flower arrangement was hand crafted for your order. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps (included on the flower care instruction card with your shipment) and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging or water tubes.
- Fill your vase with fresh, cool water to the desired level and add flower food according to the package.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared vase and arrange accordingly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. Change water daily. Every 1 to 2 days, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.