In the "new" normal times during COVID 19, flower growers are at risk of loosing their flower business including the flower production. In conjunction with the entire flower community, FiftyFlowers is teaming up with breeders, growers, florist, consumers to #SaveTheGrowers.
Studies prove that having flowers in your immediate environment reduces stress immensely for women. ++
- This combo pack features freshly bunched Mini Calla Lilies and Israeli Ruscus Greens. You choose your flower color!
- Fulfilled by our Ecuadorian partner farm Sande ... Read more about Sande below.***
- Small pack includes: 20 callas of your color and 2 bunches of Israeli Ruscus
- Medium pack includes: 40 callas of your color and 4 bunches of Israeli Ruscus
- Large pack includes: 100 callas of your color and 8 bunches of Israeli Ruscus
- *Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- *This package is not available for delivery to Canada
*** Sande is an Ecuador based, Dutch owned, flower grower with offices in Miami, Aalsmeer and Quito. We employ over 500 people at our Rainforest Alliance certified farms. We are known as the largest calla lily producer in the world and we also grow many other high-end focal flowers for your bouquets and consumer bunches. Due to our large calla production, and also due to our 25 years of experience, we are the only grower who is able to use callas on a large scale, year-round basis.
++ According to a 2018 study done by Society of American Florists "adding flowers to indoor environments results in a statistically significant and meaningful reduction in stress."
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
Love your flowers - tell the world. We need your help to spread the joy! Share a post on your own social media, tag @FiftyFlowers and use the hashtags #FiftyFlowerslove #savethegrowers #bondwithflowers #keepthelightson Become our FiftyFlowers Brand Ambassador! Thanks, The Flower CEO
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for international priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. If you prefer to confirm your window of delivery, please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Monday through Saturday.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com.
- Saturday deliveries have a $15 carrier surcharge that will be applied at checkout.
Flower Bunches are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-850-FLWRFIX (359-7349)