Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event.
Symbolism: Eucalyptus represents strength.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Bush Ivy Garland is available year-round. *
- This garland is a mix of seeded eucalytpus and pittosporum variegated greens.
- The 50, 75 and 100 length will be sections of 25 feet. The length of garland sections cannot be customized.
- We do not recommend cutting the garlands yourselves; this could result in unraveling or weaken the structure of the garland.
- Garlands last an average of 5-7 days, depending on care and handling.
- Adorn the garland with your own flower accents. If you would like ideas please call Customer Care for assistance and browse through the product pictures for some ideas.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Garlands are shipped directly from our US domestic partner farms. Simply follow the steps below to keep your garlands fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the garlands.
- Keep the garlands in the box and store them in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need to store them in the refrigerator.
- If the garland starts to look dry, mist with water. It is normal for the garland to shed.