Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- These berries are a seasonal product and are typically available Mid August through November.*
- China Berries are shipped with 5 stems per bunch.
- Tinted China Berries are dipped tinted. The paint may chip off and the natural green color of the berry could be visible. Wear precautionary clothing when processing like gloves and aprons to prevent stained hands and clothing.
- Due to the nature of the product some laterals or berries will fall off the main stem. This is to be expected.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since berries are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this berry branch may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your berries are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting berries of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
*Berries are for decorative use only and not for consumption*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)