FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday and are shipped via ground. For an additional fee, Saturday & express delivery is available.
- Since Dried flowers are nonparishable we suggest choosing a delivery date weeks before your event.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number online by signing into your FiftyFlowers.com account.
- FedEx or UPS requires a signature at the time of delivery. Please arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it and instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. A note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, a signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders.
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route, and is the recipient's obligation to cover this fee. FiftyFlowers is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- FiftyFlowers is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- Orders shipping to Hawaii and Alaska are possible with an extra fee. Please call our Customer Care Department for a quote.
- We do not ship to Canada or Puerto Rico.
- Returns are only accepted within 14 day after delivery and are subject to a 15% restocking fee per box. Please contact our Customer Care Department at 1-877-507-6737 to see if your order qualifies for a return. We are unable to accept returns after 14 days.
Your dried boxes are hand crafted for your order. Upon arrival, please open the box, cut any straps, and enjoy the eye candy!
- Your dried flowers should be stored in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight to prevent discoloration or fading.
- If your dried flower box becomes dusty, use a hair dryer on a low setting from a moderate distance or a pipe cleaner to gently remove the dust.