Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.
- We ship our supplies with FedEx Ground. Deliveries are available Monday through Friday.
- This product should be ordered 7 days prior to delivery.
- If you need this item earlier please contact FiftyFlowers as we can arrange express delivery for an additional charge.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number online by signing into your FiftyFlowers.com account.
- FedEx or UPS requires a signature at the time of delivery. Please arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it and instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. A note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, a signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders.
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route, and is the recipient's obligation to cover this fee. FiftyFlowers is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- FiftyFlowers is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will incur an additional $45 per box surcharge.
- We do not ship to Canada or Puerto Rico.
Cylinder Glass Vases and candles are shipped in a cardboard box. Simple open up the boxes and unpack.
For Hydrangea Flower care please direct yourself to: Hydrangeas
Instructions on setting up the vases with the candle are:
Remove packaging before burning.
Burn in proper holder.
Fill each vase with the desired water level.
Grab ahold of the wick and place the candle in the water by holding the wick. To ensure that the wick does not get wet, we highly recommend that you do not drop the candle into the water; but rather gently place on top of the water.
Light the candle with a long reach candle lighter. Our candles will burn approximately 8 to 10 hours; Take this in account to adjust when you would like to light your candles for your event.
The candle will burn only on the inside leaving a solid colored ring visible. The candle will extinguish when the water enters in the inner ring.
Stop burning when 1/2 inch unmelted wax remains.
Trim wick to 1/4 inch each time candle is lit.
Avoid drafty areas.
For Flower Care, please refer to the flower product page which will detail specific instructions. Secondly, you can always call us @ 1.877 50 ROSES (1-877-507-6737).