Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- This pack is available year around. *
- This pack is not preassembled; follow the Flower Care tab to process the flowers prior to arranging.
- This pack includes 30 stems of Mini Callas and 2 bunches of Lily Grass.
- Mini Calla color options include: White, Yellow, and Burgundy.
- Mini Calla Lilies are shipped in 10 stem bunches with a minimum height of 11.5 inches.
- Lily Grass is shipped in a grower's bunch typically between 8 to 10 stems per bunch with a minimum height of 15 inches.
- Include Medium Bubble Ball Vases to complete the pack.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Medium Bubble Ball Vases
- DIY Flower Vases are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery of your flowers. Please advise Customer Care if the shipping addresses differ.
- Vases are only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska excluded).
- Dimensions are 6" wide at the top, 8" middle width and 6" high.
- Vases are dishwasher safe.
- No returns will be accepted after 15 business days.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower withing your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if you selected White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea.