Recommended Delivery Date: is 2 days before your event.
Small Pack will include: Total count of 51 stems including blue veronica, white limonium, pink scabiosa, blue thistle, yellow billy balls, yellow solidago, baby’s breath, pink veronicas, sunflowers, purple liatris, and blue delphinium.
- Medium Pack will include: Total count of 101 stems including blue veronica, white limonium, pink scabiosa, blue thistle, yellow billy balls, yellow solidago, baby’s breath, pink veronicas, sunflowers, purple liatris, and blue delphinium.
- Large Pack will include: Total count of 202 stems including blue veronica, white limonium, pink scabiosa, blue thistle, yellow billy balls, yellow solidago, baby’s breath, pink veronicas, sunflowers, purple liatris, and blue delphinium.
- XL Pack will include: Total count of 404 stems including blue veronica, white limonium, pink scabiosa, blue thistle, yellow billy balls, yellow solidago, baby’s breath, pink veronicas, sunflowers, purple liatris, and blue delphinium.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
**Sunflowers may vary depending on farm availability.
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for international priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. If you prefer to confirm your window of delivery, please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Monday through Saturday.
- We do not ship to Canada or Puerto Rico.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com.
DIY Flower Packs are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Each flower included in this combo pack may have specific care instructions other than the general care instructions that you see below. For more specific instructions for your flower types visit the flower's product details page.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure that your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Foliage below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp, clean flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).