Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Size: 1.5 to 2 inches in length.
Average Stem Length: 28 inches
Symbolism: Tuberoses represent Voluptuousness and simple sensuality
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Please Call for Availability. *
- Tuberose flowers are shipped with 5 stems per bunch
- Each stem features an average of 4 to 6 blooms that run the length of the stem.
- Tuberose blooms are trumpet shaped; the bottom part of the bloom is slim and close while the bloom opening flares into a star shape.
- Not all of the buds will bloom; the higher up the stem the bud, the less likely they are to open. Even so, they will still release a wonderful fragrance.
- These Tuberose flowers are tinted. The tint will NOT rub off of the petals; however, the color may seep where stems are cut or leaves are torn from the stem, especially when wet. Wear gloves and aprons to prevent stained hands and clothing.
- The color of this tinted flower may vary to some degree. Flowers react differently to tints. Some petals may not absorb the tint 100% and the color may be darker on some petals than on others. Also, the tint may affect the color of the veins or leaves.
- The intensity of tuberose scent varies season to season.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Tuberose flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife under running water, cut the stems diagonally approximately an inch from each stem's bottom edge. Wear gloves while preparing the flowers, as the tint may seep from the stem and temporarily stain hands and/or clothing.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Expect for the water color to change because of the tint. This is normal. Simply change water as directed to keep flowers fresh. Also, assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your Tuberose flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.