Recommended delivery date: 2 days before your event.
Average Bloom Size: 1 inch across with a height of 2 to 3 inches
Average Stem Length: 10 to 12 inches
Symbolic Meaning: Heralds of Spring, health, fertility and eternal life.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- This Product is available for delivery February 6 to February 14th.
- Our Valentines Day Tulip Flower Pack features a mix of red, white, Lavender, pink, and dark pink standard tulips.
- Tulips are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Tulips have one bloom per stem.
- Your Tulips will arrive closed, but once placed in water, the bloom and stem will continue to open and grow substantially.
- Tulips are phototropic, meaning that the blooms will follow the light. If possible, try to place the flowers directly under the light so that the flowers stand straight.
- Tulips have a natural bend. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for detailed care instructions.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5pm on your chosen delivery date. Delivery time depends on service available to your address. Please contact FedEx and/or UPS and ask them the guaranteed delivery time for your specific delivery zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday and, at an additional fee, Saturday.
- The day before your selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number, which you can use to track your package online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You can also obtain your tracking number by signing into your FiftyFlowers.com online account.
- In order to ensure proper flower delivery, FedEx and/or UPS will require signature at the time of delivery. Please arrange to have somebody home to ensure proper delivery. In the event that somebody will not be available at the delivery address please leave a note in an obvious place indicating that it is okay to leave your flower package releasing all responsibility and include your name and signature. If you miss your delivery, please contact FedEx at 1.800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly with your tracking number to reschedule delivery.
- Each order must have a valid and working telephone number. FedEx and/or UPS will not accept any orders without a working telephone number.
- Please review your shipping address carefully. If you provide the wrong shipping address, we are not responsible for any problems that may result. Any shipping redirects or changes will incur a $20 fee and changes may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once the shipping tracking number has been assigned.
- FiftyFlowers.com is not responsible for packages that are received before or after the specified delivery date, are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event that there is a delay with your package, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will be charged an additional $45 per box surcharge.
- Shipments to Canada will be assigned a 40% surcharge to cover import duties, processing and filing these import duties on our client’s behalf as well as out of country shipping fees.
- We can arrange shipments to Puerto Rico. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the complete shipping address and flower order. Within 24 hours, one of our customer service representatives will confirm your total order price.
Bulk flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
-Tulips are sensitive to ethylene (which comes from fresh vegetables and fruits, especially bananas) which makes them open faster, but also age faster. Depending on your preference, place them away from or near fresh fruit and vegetables. Do not put Tulips close to a television.
-Your tulips will arrived closed, but once placed in water the stem will continue to grow and the head will bloom substantially. Tulips also have a natural bend. If Tulip stems are slightly bowed, trim stem tips and roll the Tulips in newspaper with the paper extending above the flower tops, but not covering the lower third of the stems. Place them upright in water with a source of light directly above them. Tulip heads naturally follow the light, so placing a light directly above them will help to straighten a bent stem.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect you flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure that your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommned rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove the rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Foliage below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp, clean flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water. Please note that your tulips will continue to grow for about a day after they have been put in water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Your tulips will continue to grow once placed in water. It is best to wait at least 8 hours before arranging. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink alot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures.
- Place tulips in a place with even light, or rotate frequently as tulips will turn to face the light.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you forsee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave teh flowers intact in th ebox and call us immediately at 10877-50 ROSES (507-6737).