Recommended Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Length: 2.5 to 4 inches
Average Stem Length: Minimum of 20 inches
Symbolism: Veronica represents fidelity.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday or Thursday.
- Veronica is available year around. *
- Veronica flowers are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Each stem features one focal flower. Some stems may have off shoots.
- Veronica Flowers have a natural bend. Even when fully hydrated, the bloom may have curvature.
- It is normal for Veronica to shed upon arrival.
- Veronica blooms feature rounded or bill-shaped bloom tips.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Veronica flowers are shipped directly from our farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, or if they have shedded and continue to shed, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The Veronica bloom has a natural droop. Even when fully hydrated, the bloom may have a slight bend, like a foxtail.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep your flowers fresh, be sure to change the water every 12 to 24 hours. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. Veronica flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
It is normal for the Veronica to shed upon arrival.