Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event.
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 4 inches
Average Stem Length 14 to 24 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday. Please note that each variety might differ in suggested delivery dates; however, with this sample package all will arrive on one specific day.
- If your desired delivery date is unavailable, please contact Customer Care.*
- Garden Roses are available year-round.
- Roses feature one focal bloom per stem.
- Roses are shipped in bud form. The bloom will begin to open to a much larger size after hydration.
- Whimsical Garden Rose Sample Pack features an array of colors. The intensity of rose colors will vary by the temperament of Mother Nature. **
- The sample pack features the option to choose up to 4 varieties with 6 stems each.
- Expected vase life is 4 to 8 days with proper care and handling. Please follow the Flower Care Tab on how to properly process the Sample Pack.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
**If you opt to purchase garden roses for your event after ordering the sample pack, let our Customer Care team know in the Special Instructions at checkout!
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Garden Roses are shipped directly from our farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- The Whimsical Garden Rose Sample Pack will typically arrive with 4 bunches featuring six stems of each. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Our Garden Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Garden Roses have been properly prepared for shipping. Do not remove the cardboard.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the rose's life. Roses may have thorns present, use precautionary measures like wearing gloves when processing.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Garden Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly and be able to support the bloom.
- Carefully remove the cardboard packaging around the blooms after allotted time. Ensure that the roses have plenty of room in their containers.
- Garden Roses are shipped with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is common to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Garden Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Remember that exposing Garden Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.