- Recommended delivery date is 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Flower Centerpieces are available year round unless stated otherwise
- The average height is 16 inches.
- Vases not included unless you add on the extra option. The ideal vase to use with these centerpieces measures 7 to 9 inches tall, with an opening of 4 to 5 inches wide. To achieve a fuller look, choose a vase which is shorter in height and has a large mouth. To achieve a slimmer-sleek look, choose a taller vase with a smaller mouth. You may also adjust the width by tying the bouquet in the center or allowing it to stand on its own in the vase.
- Expected vase life is an average 6 days.
- These flowers come pre arranged in a flower bouquet and require no special prep work.
- Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of this arrangement may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- This Item is only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska included) – we cannot ship to Canada.
- Flower Vases are ground shipped and may arrive 8-10 days after the order is placed. Please advise Customer Care if a different shipping address is needed.
- Vases are only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska excluded).
- Vase price includes shipping.
Square Vase Dimensions:
- Small vases - 6 inches tall and 4 inches wide
- Standard vases - 8 inches tall and 4 inches wide
- Tall vases - 12 inches tall and 4 inches wide
Cylinder Vase Dimensions:
- Small vases - 6 inches tall and 3.25 inches in diameter
- Standard vases - 7.5 inches tall and 3.25 inches in diameter
- Tall vases - 10.5 inches tall and 3.25 inches in diameter
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
- Vases are clear glass cylinder vases made in the USA.
- *Vase price includes shipping.
- 6 inch glass cylinder vase is 6 inches tall and 3.25 inches wide.
- 7.5 inch glass cylinder vase is 7.5 inches high and 3.25 inches wide. ** All of our products are photographed in these vases.
- Vases are dishwasher safe.
- Due to packaging, we can only offer glass vases in dozen quantities. We realize that the vase packages do not match exactly our flower packages, however due to the fact that the vases are glass and fragile, we are restricted by the protect packaging to ensure that the glass will not break during shipping.
- Glass vases are reusable and you can decorate them with your favorite ribbon, gem stones or floating flowers.
* In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. Specifically, for the centerpiece pictured on this page, in the event that we need to substitute the recipe, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers or equal or higher value.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)