Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday. However, this package contains various flowers, each with an ideal delivery date. Once we receive your order, we will review the ideal delivery date for each flower you select, and we will call you if changes to the delivery date are necessary.
- This pack is not pre-assembled; follow the Flower Care tab to process the flowers prior to arranging.
- Small Pack Includes 1 bunch white daisy Feverfew, 1 bunch white or yellow Button Feverfew, 1 bunch yellow Craspedia Billy Balls, 1 bunch apricot Stock, 1 bunch Buplerum, 1 bunch Thistle, 1 bunches dark pink veronica, and 3 seasonal flower bunches.
- Medium Pack Includes 2 bunches white daisy Feverfew, 2 bunches white or yellow Button Feverfew, 2 bunches yellow Craspedia Billy Balls, 2 bunches apricot Stock, 2 bunches Buplerum, 2 bunches Thistle, 2 bunches dark pink Veronica, and 6 seasonal flower bunches.
- Large Pack Includes 4 bunches white daisy Feverfew, 4 bunches white or yellow Button Feverfew, 4 bunches yellow Craspedia Billy balls, 4 bunches apricot Stock, 4 bunches Buplerum, 4 bunches Thistle, 4 bunches dark pink Veronica, and 12 seasonal flower bunches.
- All bunches are considered seasonal grower bunches and typically feature 6 to 8 stems.
- The seasonal grower's choice bunches commonly include Cornflower, Liquid Amber, Scabiosa Pods, Fall Ornamental Grasses, Wax Flower, Astrantia, Honey Bracelet, Snapdragons, Tweedia, Colored Asters, Calendula, or Delphinium, but varieties and colors will vary based on season and availability.
- The farm chooses seasonal flowers at the time of preparing your order. The variation of seasonal grower's choice bunches are determined on seasonal availability and inventory.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower withing your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if you selected White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea.