Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
Seasonal Availability: This Wispy Filler Flower Combo Box is available year round*
Average Stem Length: 23 inches to 27.5 inches
Expected Vase Life: Average of 8 days
- This pack will include: 4 bunches of Solidago in the color you choose and 4 bunches of Limonium in the color and scent you choose.
- Both the Solidago and Limonium flowers are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- These flower types will have multiple laterals on each stem.
- Limonium has a natural tendency to release a foul odor. This is a characteristic of Limonium and is NOT a sign that the flowers are old. If you desire, you can choose to overcome this natural odor by adding a lemon, cinnamon, vanilla or passion fruit scent to your limonium choice.
- If you choose not to add a scent, you can prevent your Limonium flowers from smelling by ensuring the buckets or vessels are not overcrowded, and you can add a cap full of bleach to the water during flower preparation (cutting and hydrating). Alternatively, you can also place a scented dryer sheet in with the flowers. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for further care instructions.
- Some of these flower color options have enhanced colors, this means that our post harvest team will either intravenously dye the flowers or use a special flower spray to paint the flowers.
- If these are enhanced using the intravenous method: The color will not rub off from the surface of the petals. However, the color will seep from any cut part of the stem or blooms. For example, the bottom of stems, if you remove leaves from the stem, flower petals that are partially torn off. This may temporarily stains hands, so wear gloves when processing and designing with these blooms. This dye will stain clothing.
- If these are colored using the airbrush method: The flowers are sprayed using a solid color flower as the base flower. The tint might rub off from the petals and the part of the stem, which is painted. This may temporarily stains hands, so wear gloves when processing and designing with these blooms. This dye will stain clothing.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
The Wispy Filler Flower Combo Box is shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Remove any plastic or paper packaging from each bunch of flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately at least and inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Limonium has a tendency to release a bad scent. This is a characteristic of Limonium and is NOT a sign that your flowers are old. In order to prevent your Limonium flowers from smelling, add a cap full of bleach to the water when you prepare the flowers. Alternatively, you can also place a scented dryer sheet in with the flowers. If you need further instruction, please contact customer care.